Wednesday, November 18, 2009

whY i LOvE GETTING mAIL

Hi Guys here a small post will i get thing going in this blog and i know you guys have heard this so many time and i really don't know when ill be able to get it started I am still learning my way around blogger and i feel that i still have much to work with .I love getting things in the mail it honestly makes my day i don't know why I have been really lucky and i win things from other blogger i just wanted to give a big thanks to all of them for giving me book :) here are some states that i have gotten things from :)

MI

Canada

IL

WA

IN

CT( Connecticut)

PA

CA

MA

PA

NY

All those states and i hope many more to come

DeniseMAdness

PS. I am attending the Midnight show for New Moon I am so excited and i will definatly have many picture for you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment