Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Need to be read pile

Are you ready to see my To read pile beacuse ,this are all books from my public library i have many books that are personally mine that need to be read put that will be another day

here is my big big reading list



Vampire Academy
Mead, Richelle.


Frostbite : [a Vampire Academy novel]
Mead, Richelle.


The monstrumologist
Yancey, Richard.


Ruby unscripted : life is what happens when you lose the script
Martinusen-Coloma, Cindy, 1970-

Ice
Durst, Sarah Beth.

Devil's kiss
Chadda, Sarwat.



The summer I turned pretty
Han, Jenny.


The geek girl's guide to cheerleading
Tahmaseb, Charity.


Waiting for you
Colasanti, Susane.


Never slow dance with a zombie
Van Lowe, Ehrich.


The other girl
Miller, Sarah, 1969-


Bite me!
Francis, Melissa McKenzie.

Hold still
LaCour, Nina.

On the avenue
Pagliarulo, Antonio.

Now and Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment