Sunday, January 9, 2011

Joining the 2011Young Adult Contemporary Challenge


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reggie over at The Undercover Book Lover is hosting a challenge because many of the books that are coming out are Supernatural I feel that the Contemporary novels need to be heard as well. So I'm join the challenge( if you want more info click on the button and you can join the challenge as well. So I'm challenging myself to read
20 contemporary books and because I think this is one of my favorite challenge I'm hosting a contest for two hardcover books that I think are great contemporary










Im giving away a book by the queen of Contemporary
Elizabeth Scott Love You Hate You Miss You
Jessica Warman Breathless

*Only US please
*Contest Ends 1/31/11

No comments:

Post a Comment