Saturday, March 27, 2010

In my mail box






So my last minute walk to the library got me some great book

From the library
__________________
Every Little Thing In the World
Scarlett Fever
Undead Much
Liar

Thanks you Library

I got Chasing Brooklyn from the amazing Elizabeth Scott she has this thing going on until April 6 that when you buy her book The unwritten Rule she will send you a Y.A hardcover You should go check it out and you'll be in the running for a 25 Dollars gift card that will be given at Random !!!!!!!


So that what I got

but later tonight I'll be going to Border to buy Brightly Woven I have to drive to a different Borders than the one that I usually go to to buy it because it out of stock which suck but oh well I'm excited


That it

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment