Sunday, January 24, 2010

AMAZING COntest Alert !!!!!!!READ READ READ

I don't know about you guys but I've been hearing a lot I mean a lot about the new electronic reader and i don't know about you guys but I'm dying I mean dying to get one though because I am a high school student and don't have a job I can not afford one at all I mean I can't even get a car which is something completely different but I just wanted to add it on but I found an AMAZING CONTEST SEE DETAIL BELOW
_______________________________________________________________________________________
The Bibliography Book Blog is having a contest for your choice of an reader Nook, a Kindle, a Sony Touch, or a Sony Pocket. Yes take a minute to let it all sink in *breath*
Okay all you have to do is Click Here To Enter
And Do the Following directly from the blog

- Be a Follower of my blog via Google Friend Connect or Blogger Follower...I'll post an RSS and email feed soon, those count as well.
- Fill out the form. HERE!!!
- Leave a comment on this post answering one question: If you could be anyone from Arthurian Legend, who would you be and why? tricky I know

Here is how to gain additional entries:
+1 or social networking sites and blog sidebar (as many as you like when you fill out the form)
+5 for singular blog post
+20 for contribution to my Battle's Collection
+5 for referring/mentioning who referred you (besides me)

Deadline is: Mar 1, 2010


SO what are you waiting for Please add that you were referred by me Denise Madness

Good Luck to everyone
Go visite

No comments:

Post a Comment