Saturday, December 5, 2009

2010 Reading From My Shelves Project

This Project is something Ive been wanting to do so so long The whole idea is read book that you havent read from your personl book shelf I love buying books and I have a couple that Ive really have wanting to read so I'll be trying to read those book as well as the book that i have from my public Librabry on my side bar Ill have the list and link and updates on how im doing above are the rules of the challang
________ * _____________________________________*_________________*________________
grab the button
decide how many books you want to read from your shelves (minimum of 20 - no maximum)

find a new home for the books once you read them
post the titles and the authors of books you've read and passed on
project runs from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010
crossover challenge books are allowed
_____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment