Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009-2010

It's been a crazy year full of up and downs I'm so excited to start 2010 I have many goal like:

write write and write I have many story's that i would love to start its just that I havent had time but I'm hoping to start at least one and finish it

read read read

Post on this blog I'm getting better at it

get good grades at school okay get better greaded beacuse i dont get that bad of grades

Attend American Book Expo in New York either this year or the next but I must attend



Get a Job to buy more books !!!

Start getting my top collage choices

Get a good ACT score

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not bad goal if i do say so myself

what are your Goals

Be safe

And

Happy New Years


DENISE MADNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment