Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Goal For December

Its a little early but I have a person challenge that I am really excited to talk about, I don't know about you guys but I have many book in my bookshelf that I either bought or a gift or won that i haven't read I feel horrible and since December is Christmas for me I usually get money and that money i use to buy book. I some time feel really bad about having book that i haven't read so for December I am going to try to read as many as I can above is a cut little slid show with the cover of the book what do you guys think I gave other books that I must focus on as well and I have school so i don't know how far Ill get I'm hoping to read at least 5 of my own books
Do you guys think i can take the challenge Ill start reading my pile of books Dec 1 and keep you guys updated
____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment