Wednesday, November 25, 2009

3

Three right know my not so favorite number though i do love Brittany Spears Song 3
Let me tell you why i dont like the number 3
I have 3 books to read by the end of the week
I have 3 days left of my break
I have seen New Moon 3 times
So right know 3 is my least favorite number so above is the list of the 3 books I am reading and whats page I am on and a small teaser Enjoy !!!!


___________________________________________________________________



Vampire Academy
" His eyes started straight ahead,as if focusing on nothing and everything in the room at one"
by Rachel Mead
On Page 144 Has 332 pages
( I am really Enjoying this on were have I been )


"How was he?Billi shook her head in despair,wishing this were a bad bad dream."
Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
On page 200 Has 327 pages
(The writer is British and i am enjoying the speech in this book )


"Maybe this wont be the worst two weeks of my life,after all."
Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs
on page 58 has 264
( I loved Oh My Gods :)

No comments:

Post a Comment