Monday, September 21, 2009

I found a great contest Keep reading

Like me i have a feeling that you guys love entering contest just like me so i found this really good contest over at The Bookologist

She giving away A ARC of The Dark Divine & Swags

Here how you enter
How to enter:
Simply leave a comment to be entered. Remember to put your EMAIL. Also you HAVE to be a follower of my blog (+3) and my sister's blog (The Undercover Book Lover) (+2). So if your not a follower yet, please click the cute "follow" button.

Extra Entries:
+1 if you check out Bree's website and tell me one thing you liked about it.
+2 if you follow or become a follower of Bree's twitter: @breedespain
+3 if you post about this contest (MUST BE ACTUAL POST. NO LINK, NO ENTRY)
+1 if you link it on twitter or your sidebar (NO LINK, NO ENTRY) (up to 2 only)


So hurry go enter

Here a cute little button

No comments:

Post a Comment