Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lisa Schroder Spotligh


From her web sit

Her offical Bio From web sit
I'm a native Oregonian, which means my childhood summers were spent camping, fishing, reading books, and enjoying the sun, when it finally came out.

One summer, I picked strawberries to earn money. Writing a book reminds me of that summer job. Every morning I would grab the empty crate and wonder how I could possibly fill it. I tried a bunch of different techniques to see if there was a way to fill my crate faster.

In the end, I learned if I show up, work hard, and don't give up, the crate gets filled, just like the book gets written. You might think I would never want to see another strawberry again, but it's actually quite the opposite. I love strawberries. And you can guess how I feel about writing.

These days, when I'm not writing, I spend my summers, and every other part of the year, sharing all the wonderful things Oregon has to offer with my husband, two sons, a dog and a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment